Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Oct 25, 2017 - New Orleans Investment Conference 2017
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 - Denver Gold Forum 2017
- Sun Sep 10, 2017 - Rodman & Renshaw 19th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Thu Apr 13, 2017 - Avino Announces Q1 2017 Production Results
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (NYSE-MKT:ASM: TSX.V, ASM; \'Avino\' or the \'Company\') announces first quarter 2017 production results from its Avino property near Durango, Mexico.
Consolidated Production Highlights for First Quarter 2017 (Compared to First Quarter 2016)
- Tue Apr 11, 2017 - Avino Announces Updated Positive Preliminary Economic Assessment For The 'Oxide Tailings': Base Case Pre-Tax NPV (8%) Of Us$40.5 Million And A 48.4% IRR
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE -- MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce that it has completed an updated Preliminary Economic Assessment (\'PEA\') of retreating the Avino mine tailings in Durango, Mexico, which includes the results from the Company's recent 2016 Resource Estimate (see news release dated September 26, 2016) for the Avino property which included the San Gonzalo Mine, the main Avino Mine system, and the property's Oxide Tailings. Summari
- Tue Apr 4, 2017 - European Gold Conference 2017
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 - Mine Geologist in Training (MGIT) or Mine Geological Technician (MGT)
Under the Supervision of the Mine Manager or Senior Mine Geologist, with technical support and guidance from the Senior Mining Advisor and Consulting Geologist the MGIT will carry out all geological work required to return BGM to production.
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 - Senior Mine Geologist (SMG)
Under the Supervision of the Mine Manager, with technical support and guidance from the Senior Mining Advisor and Consulting Geologist the SMG will carry out all geological work required to return the Bralorne Gold Mine to production.
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 - Apprentice Electrician (AE)
Under the Supervision of the Mine Manager and Lead Electrician, the AE is responsible for working with the Lead Electrician to oversee all electrical components of UG and milling operations and all site electrical.
- Fri Mar 24, 2017 - Lead Electrician (LE)
Under the Supervision of the Mine Manager, the LE is responsible for overseeing all electrical components of UG operations, milling operations, and all site electrical in accordance with the HSRC and Surface + UG Code. Ensures safety regs.