Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon Nov 20, 2017 - The Silver and Gold Summit 2017 - San Francisco, California
- Wed Oct 25, 2017 - New Orleans Investment Conference 2017
- Fri Oct 13, 2017 - Chicago Resource Expo (CRE) 2017
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 - Denver Gold Forum 2017
- Wed Sep 20, 2017 - Stock Option and Restricted Share Unit Grants
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX-V, ASM: NYSE-AMERICAN; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') wishes to announce that upon the recommendations of its Compensation Committee, it has granted an aggregate of 1,435,000 incentive stock options (the \'Stock Options\') under its Stock Option Plan, and 80,500 Restricted Share Units (\'RSUs\') under the Restricted Share Unit Plan to its directors, officers, employees and consultants. Both the Stock Option Plan and Restricted Share Unit Plan have been previously ap
- Sun Sep 10, 2017 - Rodman & Renshaw 19th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Mon Aug 14, 2017 - Avino Announces Remaining Results from the Extended 22-Hole Exploration Drill Program at the Avino Mine
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (NYSE-MKT:ASM: TSX.V, ASM; \'Avino\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce the drill results from the remaining eleven holes of the extended 22-hole drill program at the main Avino Mine located on the Avino property, 80 Km northeast of Durango, Mexico. The 22-hole program, comprising approximately 3,374 metres, was extended from the original 18-hole program to fully evaluate the tonnage and the grade of the new area of the Avino Vein System between the San Luis worki
- Fri Aug 4, 2017 - Avino Announces US ATM Offering of up to US$25 Million
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE--MKT: ASM; \'Avino\' or the \'Company\') announces it has entered into a sales agreement dated August 4, 2017 (the \'Sales Agreement\') with Cantor Fitzgerald + Co. (the \'Agent\'), pursuant to which Avino may distribute common shares (the \'Offered Shares\') from time to time through the Agent, as agent or as principal, for the distribution of the Offered Shares in the United States up to the aggregate sales amount of US$25 million (
- Thu Aug 3, 2017 - Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Wed Aug 2, 2017 - Avino Reports Q2 2017 Financial Results
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX-V, ASM: NYSE-MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce the consolidated financial results for the Company's second quarter ended June 30, 2017. The financial statements and the management discussion and analysis can be viewed on the Company's web site at www.avino.com, on SEDAR at www.sedar.com