Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Oct 25, 2017 - New Orleans Investment Conference 2017
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 - Denver Gold Forum 2017
- Sun Sep 10, 2017 - Rodman & Renshaw 19th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Thu May 25, 2017 - Avino Reports Voting Results Of Annual General And Special Meeting
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE - MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to report voting results in accordance with Section 11.3 of NI 51-102 Continuous Disclosure Obligations. This report briefly describes the matters voted upon and the outcome of the votes at the Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders of the Company held on May 25, 2017:
- Thu May 25, 2017 - Annual General Meeting
- Thu May 25, 2017 - 2017 Notice of AGM, Information Circular, Proxy Statement, Statement of Exec Comp.
- Wed May 10, 2017 - Avino Reports Q1 2017 Financial Results
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX-V, ASM: NYSE-MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') is pleased to announce the consolidated financial results for the Company's first quarter ended March 31, 2017. The financial statements and the management discussion and analysis can be viewed on the Company's web site at www.avino.com, on SEDAR at www.sedar.com
- Mon May 8, 2017 - Avino Silver & Gold Mines Provides Update On Its Avino Property
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE - MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') announces the following updates from its Avino property in Durango, Mexico.
Avino is pleased to announce that the plans which were discussed in January, 2017 are progressing very well. The updates below from its Avino and San Gonzalo Mines include the ongoing plant and mine expansion to increase throughput capacity at the processing plant by approximately 70%, as well as the advancement of the Oxide
- Wed May 3, 2017 - Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. First Quarter 2017 Financial Results to be Released on Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Avino Silver and Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX.V, ASM: NYSE - MKT; \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') plans to announce its First Quarter 2017 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 10, 2017.
In addition, the Company will be holding a conference call for analysts and investors on Thursday,
May 11, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. PDT (11:00 a.m. EDT).
Conference Call Numbers:
- Mon May 1, 2017 - Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. and St'át'imc Eco-Resources Ltd. Announce Letter of Intent
Avino Silver + Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM: TSX-V, ASM: NYSE--MKT, GV6: FSE, \'Avino\' or \'the Company\') and St'át'imc Eco-Resources Ltd. (\'SER\') are pleased to announce the signing of a non-binding Letter of Intent (\'LOI\') to recognize the opportunity for collaboration and the establishment of joint ventures to allow the St'át'imc First Nations (the \'St'át'imc\') to economically participate in the development and ongoing operations of the Bralorne Gold Mine project. St'át'imc Eco-Resources Ltd. is o